Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Sweet Hubby






i never thought i would meet a man as sweet as my grandfather until i met marc! marc is my sweet hubby! i love him more than he will ever know! i love that he is so passionate about things (even disc golf)! if he is dedicated to something, he is 110% in! i even love the fact that it takes him 40 forevers to eat a meal. some of my friends got to witness this last night! everyone at the table was mostly done with their meal when marc was still clearing the vegetables off his plate. marc is quite the preparer!!!! he then proceeds to cut all of his chicken before he takes just one bite! on top of it all, terry had engaged him in a conversation about disc golf(his second love) which definitely hindered his prep time :) this is just part of marc! it is just one part of the amazing man i get to call my hubby!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

marc, we love you too! especially for giving me a little chuckle last night after i had wolfed down my meal and i look over to find you still preparing yours! too funny!